By this notice, Mundo Tema informs users of their website www.mtplantas.com about its policy to protect personal data.
Mundo Tema reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practice.
In such cases, announced on this page changes with reasonable notice before implementation.
Using cookie technology
Mundo Tema cookies are associated solely with an anonymous user and your computer and do not provide references from which the User's personal data.
The User can set your browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies sent by Mundo Tema, without detriment to the ability of the user accessing the contents of website.
Prohibition of unsolicited commercial communications made via email or other electronic media: anti-spamming
Mundo Tema agree not to:
1. Collecting data from users for advertising purposes and to transmit any kind of publicity and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial without their prior request or consent.
2. Sending any other unsolicited messages or prior consent to a plurality of people.
3. Send chain letters or unsolicited electronic consent.
4. Using distribution lists which can be accessed through the Services.
5. Make available to third parties for any purpose, data collected from mailing lists or forms.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Important: The use of information on medicinal plants, without the minimum knowledge in dosage and descriptions can cause problems or side effects. You should always talk to a doctor, pharmacist or qualified personnel before taking herbs or medicinal plants. Take the texts and information such as single orientation for subsequent verification contrast and medical professionals. World Topic assumes no liability in connection with the material on the web.